The Project In Progress
Final Conference : Istanbul 13-14 novembre
Professional Social Networks are taking more and more importance in the recruitments process and difficulties for young adults with less qualifications to find a job was at the stake of the AcroJump project. Putting together these ideas with the concepts of "collaborative guidance" was the main goal of the projects partners.
Then, a methodology has been built, pilot actions was led and now it is time to present you the results of our work, but also to listen to your expectation fo this project and your own experiences on the topic !
We hope to see you in Istanbul the 13th and 14th of November. Join us !
- Project Final Conference :Professional Social Network to support LLL Pathways towards Employment, 13-14 November 2014, Istanbul
- intervention of the Universities of Luxembourg and of Paris Ouest at "5th World Conference on Psychology, Counseling and Guidance" 1-3 mai 2014, DUbrovnik (CRO)
- Rencontre Européenne transterritoriale entre les partenaires du projet, Palma(Es) 17-18 Mars 2014
- European University of Regions and territories for Lifelong Learning, Lyon, 30th september- 2 october 2013
- European Transterritorial Meeting, project partners, Bucharest (Ro), September 2013
- Freref intervention in the seminar organised by the 2e2f agency "Expérimentons en Europe contre le décrochage scolaire"
- Contribution of the three universities which are partners in AcroJump project in the International conference
"Life Designing and Career Counseling: Building Hope and Resilience" 20-22 of June 2013 in Padua (Ita)
Briefing Note from CEDEFOP : Return to learning, Return to work
CEDEFOP presents in its publication a study that shows that for lower qualified people, returning to a learning session will take them to a job.
recruitment on social networks : wbe article from lemonde.fr
The French dailynewspaper asked its users about their uses of social networks when they are looking for a new job. They found out that using the institutionnal website of "Pôle Emploi" was not the easiest way to get back to work.
Article in the French newspaper Le Monde on inactive young people
The daily newspaper analyses the situation of the 900 000 inacitve young people who are neither in school nor at works. Read
EU Council for the informal learning
The 20th of December 2012 , the EU Council pronounced a Recommendation so the States Members have to allow the citizens to validate their non formal learning.